Android Articles

GALAXY Nexus 2 GT-I9260 - Photo of Camera surfaced

By asasfad on Wednesday, September 26, 2012 0 comments

A few days ago so appeared the first rumors about a new Samsung GALAXY Nexus the second The Internet was the name GT-I9260 surfaced and it is suspected that this might involve the successor to the Galaxy Nexus. Now the first photo has appeared, which was recorded with the camera of the Samsung GT-I9260 smartphone.

But it is still not certain that the Samsung GT-I9260 smartphone will truly be the successor to the Galaxy Nexus or if it is just an act pre-drilled models. Now as the first proof of the existence of the smartphone model GT-I9260 has appeared on Picasa emerged from a photo that was taken with the camera of the GT-I9260.

But what specifications are behind the latest Samsung smartphone probably not known. Also on the camera of the GT-I9260 is not known, even in the now emerged photo you can see anything, because it has been compressed. As a single aperture of F/2.65, and a focal length of 4mm is apparent.

ANDROID SMARTPHONE SAMSUNG GALAXY GT-I9260





But for me these are not yet sufficient evidence that this might involve the successor to the Galaxy Nexus. Rumors also state that the GT-I9260 reportedly a 4.65-inch Super AMOLED HD display and have inside a Cortex-A9 dual-core processor at 1.5 GHz to potter. Also a microSD slot to be on board with this Samsung smartphone. It is this argument against a new Nexus smartphone.

Title Post: GALAXY Nexus 2 GT-I9260 - Photo of Camera surfaced
Rating: 100% based on 59998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
author : asasfad

Thanks for visiting tutorial for android blog, If any criticism and suggestions please leave a comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder Copyright © 2011 - 2012: All Rights Reserved Android Jelly Bean And Apple Ios News 2012. All rights reserved I Powered by Blogger